Friday, December 31, 2010

The Holidays!!

Ok, this is going to be a long one. Are you ready to hear about all the things I worry about over the holidays this year...?
1) Grades! I get so relieved once my exams are over and the semester is done but as soon as I get the email that tells me grades are posted for my classes, I can't breath. WHAT IF I FAILED? So, with sweating hands and my heart a racin, I log in and click on grades.... But good news, I passed!!!
2) Clogged Arteries! Everyone eats so bad during the holidays... right? Christmas Eve my family just makes appetizers like devilled eggs and spring rolls and stuffed mushrooms and we just snack all day. Well I ate so much that day and when I was going to bed I was scared I WOULDN'T WAKE UP Christmas morning. And thats just the beginning of the holidays... now its New Years and Im still eating so bad.
3) Getting in a car accident! My family and drove to my Aunt and Uncle's house about 5 hours away. It started to snow about an hour into the trip. Not very bad but I was scared it would get worse. No one in my family has ever been in a car accident and me and my brother keep thinking that means we are due for one. I drove the whole way day... white knuckled, hands at 10 and 2 the entire way. We made it safely but we are still here so we still have to make it home!!! Pray for me.

Omni

No comments: