Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Is there a whole in my pants?

This is actually a reoccurring fear that I have every time I work. I bought new work pants a couple months ago and they are light, stretchy and make my butt look good. However, they are a little tight. Im a waitress so I move around a lot at work and bending down to pick up forks or to go containers or because I dropped my pen or whatever. Every time I bend over I panic. I am so scared that my pants will split open and my whitey tighties will be revealed to the world... or at least to the surrounding tables.
There is a mirror hanging in the back of the restaurant and I will purposely walk by it, not to check my hair or to see how hot I am but to take a quick glance at my bum to make sure there is no other colour showing but black.
You would think I could solve this problem by getting another pair of pants but these really do make my butt look amazing!!!

Omni

No comments: