Monday, April 11, 2011

"Shut up stomach"

I have a very loud and expressive stomach, always growling and gurgling and sometimes it sounds exactly like a fart. It's so embarrassing. I promise that it's my stomach people.
I also googled to see why it is so loud all of the time... It growls when I'm hungry, when I'm full, when I'm content. Google said it could be a tapeworm. A TAPEWORM! How do I get rid of a tapeworm?
I think I am going to do a cleanse... Flush everything out if you know what I mean.

Sorry if this was to descriptive. Haha

Omni

2 comments:

tim said...

"omni" You do not have a tapeworm. However, if you did, you would lose a lot of weight. Silver lining? Besides, it is too cold for tapeworms to survive in Cadanana. It is just gas.

Omni said...

Haha! Thanks Tim. You're right... Canada doesn't have tapeworms. I did go to Ecuador a few years ago though and we did lots of out door labour so I was out planting trees and digging in the dirt. A microscopic one could have gotten under my toenail and made it to my intestines and has been eating my food ever since.