Monday, April 25, 2011

Past Fear

Believe it or not, I don't panic everyday... ok, maybe I do but its usually not something different everyday.
I thought every once in a while I would post a fear that I used to have.

This happened a few years ago...
I was emailing a guy I had never met before (weird, I know but I knew the rest of his family). We had really good conversations. We exchanged phone numbers so emails turned into texting and texting turned into phone calls. I was so naive, I enjoyed talking to him but learned that he was not someone I should get serious with but I liked the attention and kept talking to him... UNTIL he said that he was going to come visit me. WHAT! No, that can't happen. I told him that I didn't want him to and then ignored all his further emails, texts and phone calls. I was so scared every time the doorbell rang it would be him. I was mostly scared that he would turn out to be some crazy psycho who would stalk me the rest of my life. Turned out, he just liked me and I was the huge jerk!

Omni

No comments: