Monday, April 18, 2011

Public Speaking

Usually people are nervous about public speaking before and during there speech or presentation. I don't get nervous before, I get nervous during and then I'm still nervous days after. For example, last night I was asked to share some thoughts in front of a big congregation for a church ceremony. I felt really special and important that they asked
me so I was really excited until I was up there speaking and forgot everything I wanted to say and now that it's over I keep thinking back to what I did say and wondering if it even made sense at all the people who ask me probably regret it now.
People told me after I did a good job but I always wonder I they really mean that or if they just say that because they are standing right in front of me.

Omni

No comments: