Thursday, April 14, 2011

Why can't I live in Europe?

Most big cities in Europe you don't need a car, public transportation is so accessible and so reliable. Why can't it be that way here?? I guess big American cities have good Subway systems like New York but not here. I rely so much on my car and I took it in for a tune-up this morning at 8am and it's now 12:12pm and they haven't called me yet to tell me if anything is wrong with it. That probably means that everything is wrong with it and they are stalling to tell me the bad news, or they are still making the "needs fixing" list which is probably over 50 items long... I only budgeted $900 to fix stuff and my bill is probably long past that.

Oh boy

Omni

1 comment:

Omni said...

Ok, they finally called me and said that everything was fine with my car. They cleaned out a few minor things but everything was running smoothly. I was so shocked and surprised but did not question. When I went to pick it up and pay for it, it only came out to $200 (way under budget). I told the mechanic that I was panicking all day that they would call me and tell me it needed $2000 worth of work and he replied "well maybe the suspension."

WHAT! The suspension is not included in the Tune up? What is included? How do I know that my wheels aren't going to fall off or something?

Jeepers.