Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why do I get myself into these situations?

So there is a guy that I flirt with at work all the time. He is this short little Indian man. I don't remember how it started but he tells me he loves me every time we work together. He winks at me, I smile at him, I blow him kisses, he asks me to marry him. I just thought it was funny and cute... UNTIL TONIGHT. Now I am terrified. What if he really thinks I love him (which I have never actually told him, BECAUSE I DON'T). He is just fun to flirt with, plus I tell him every shift that he is to short for me, BECAUSE HE IS.
What if he does some trick like gets me to brake a glass or tie and knot in a napkin which means we are married in his culture and I have to be with him the rest of my life... OH NO. What have I done??

Omni

No comments: